Friday, April 1, 2011

soccer, work and the claddagh

MAAAANNn, i went went out last weekend for the first time in a minute. i had mad fun. didnt get so f-ed the f up that i had a hangOVER. i was just CHILLING> nah mean . thikning about starting a tumbler. i think it is like a blog that is image focused. i think you get alot of hits if you focus on one specific kind of naked/half naked woman picture. (aka cleagave,tumbly.org or u know shit like that) typing is bullshit. i fucking hate it. all of my communicatons i want to have in person or on phone. i also hate phone. i caneled my cell phone planm. if ur my fwend u can call my house phone. or we can do google instant messanger. f- yeah!. srsly tho. i am over all of the texty. no mas texty for me. i had 2 beers at work then 6 in the bar, thursday is hardcore. LULSSSS.

ODD FUTuRE [byrd] gang of juggleohs can't hang w/ YO's finest./ i

No comments:

Post a Comment