Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MEmoRies pt. II


Sometimes i wonder how many meaningful experiences I have. for years now every day has gone on to the next and every week on to the next. It always surprises me how quickly a month goes by. shit every week is a blur. what have i done in all this time? I often have a feeling that I don't have enough time to take care of all the shit I want/need to do. this isn't true, but it is how i feel.
After the last few years all i have is some stories about drinking. I feel like kenny powers, except as a washed up student not baseball player. I think that stories about drinking are all that many people have to show for themselves. well some people have a future and other things. they are herbs. people who have their shit together are probably herbs. )DEFNINITELY HERBS)

2 comments:

  1. it could be worse [via bdts gf/hoover appliance]

    ReplyDelete
  2. would u really wanna listen to someones boring ass memory if it wasnt about drinkin/ drinkin is prob the origin of all stories anyways and whilst consumin many of drinks they were told

    ReplyDelete