Saturday, May 1, 2010

my heart is going to give out// U a HERB

literally, which is literally my fav word of the week. but for realz im done with all the fun i have been having. NO MORE FUN EVER. fucking fun will be the death of me, shit just wont stop. i think im going to have to get a job or wuteva to occupy my time. chillllin wit tha broz is a completely retarded way to live. of my life i probably spend 65% or more hangin with tha homeboys, and like 30% sleeping, and 5% on serious shit. my kids will be encouraged to be studious nerds, thereby preserving their health forever. nerds are also more likely to attend prestigiious school and make more money. by doing whats right for my kids i will doom them to a lifetime of WOW, folk music, earthtones, an incredibly serious and unfunny demeanor, talking about their bowl, playing music,  the democratic party, slow, boring pretentious movies, and other things nerds like.

No comments:

Post a Comment