Tuesday, January 25, 2011

as antony said to cleopatra as he opened a crate of ale oh i say....

instead of bitching about one's parents and shit like "quit nagging at me". "I'M a disappointment? what have you ever done?" "I'M lazy!?" "would you ever fuck off?" "You advised me poorly mom and dad"its time to get real. i think hating your parents is for lamestreamers and baby boomers (baby boomers are lamestreamers, but lamestreamers need not be baby boomers.) nope, the person who it is more authentic to hate than your parents is yourself. sure you can blame them for your own shortcomings (genetics, learned behavior, lifestyle, etc.) but in the end it is still you who is the disappointment. you are the one who has failed to match them. (unless you have. i scarcely think i know anyone who qualifies for that though, and those people make me feel bad bout myself so lets ignore them) i hate them for setting the bar high and judging me, but i hate myself for failing to best them. i suppose it might be time to give in and conform to a more mainstream lifestyle, free from ultraviolence and misery.
encyclopedia dramatica, my new wikipedia



No comments:

Post a Comment