Saturday, September 25, 2010

utube, u r my savior

since i graduated and didnt learn nething (specially spelling, no spelling class what the fucks that about, i probs woulda aced dat shit) ive been trying to find some way to learn stuf.

like lots of stuf.
and then i realized i have the ultimate tool stolen from alein technology at my fingertips, the internet! (more specifically youuutuuube/wikipedia).

it really proves how good natured humanity is. hundreds of thousands of peeps loading how to videos on the web just to educate my couch bound, lazy ass. ALbeit these folks are probs mad bored, lonely and harboring some intense feeling of worthlessness, but alas we have the internet and their loneliness and my stupidity can be unified and thus nullified.


shes great

wish i learned this in college...
or at least wish my roommate did...
OMG ROFL LMAOS LULZ

ps: my recent title links have been straight fire

No comments:

Post a Comment