Sunday, December 20, 2009

Half ur bAlls = HAlf a MAn

So i was thinking... it was prob cuz of brits def that i began to think (life is so temporal RIPPPPP my blondebomb of lips and overacting)... that if i lost one of my balls i would lose half my soul.

What are you with one ball except halfway to becoming a eunuch
I dont ever wanna be a eunuch they are neither man nor woman but only slaves to humanity...

I was told of a viking that only had one ball... Many people think vikings are weathered, brawny men but unfortunately the woman having sex with this man found it hard (yeah she did) and uncomfortable and like having sex with a woman ... because he only had one ball... not two

This guys a Eunuch and he prob is really sad about brit murfs def ... rough life

No comments:

Post a Comment